How to Create the Best Webinar Landing Page Template
Discover the secret sauce for creating the best landing page for webinars (live and on-demand).
In this blog post you’ll learn:
Best webinar landing page template example
At Marcom Robot, we’ve seen hundreds of examples of great webinar landing page templates created by our customers. By combining our own experience and the experience of our users in creating high-converting landing pages, we’ve put together the following template that we consider the best webinar landing page template example.
What makes this the best webinar landing page template?
- First things first, look at the length of the page. It takes visitors no more than 2 or 3 scrolls to view all of the content. That’s exactly what you should be shooting for.
- You can clearly see that it’s a live webinar, you can see the date and time, and webinar duration — 45 minutes. One crucial thing is that the time is specified for multiple time zones. That’s how you set expectations and eliminate the guesswork.
- Now, let’s take a look at the call-to-action. It says “Register to Attend” but we don’t stop there. We are encouraging everyone who can’t make it to the live session to register anyway to get the recording and slides after the webinar. That’s how you increase the webinar landing page conversion rate.
- Moving on, let’s take a look at the content. Very important thing - page visitors see exactly what they will learn by attending the webinar. Overall, there’s not a lot of content, the title and subtitle are also focused on the value. That’s how you eliminate the noise.
- Next up, the speakers’ photos and brief profiles are provided. That’s a crucial part of every high-converting webinar landing page. That’s how you establish credibility.
- Next up, take a look at the section at the bottom, where the information on the raffle is presented. Not only do you make the webinar more engaging, but also you’re increasing your webinar attendance rate.
- Finally, the webinar landing page is optimized for mobile devices. This is a must-have for any modern landing page.
Watch this video to discover why we call it the ultimate webinar landing page template.
Top 7 ideas to try on your webinar landing page
Here are the seven tricks you can try on your webinar landing page templates to maximize the page visitor-to-registrant conversion rate.
1. Craft a catchy title
There’s a HUGE difference between the webinar topic and the webinar title. If you’ve nailed the art of creating captivating landing page content and titles, even the most boring webinar topic can bring thousands of registrations.
PRO TIP: The most effective webinar titles usually start with "How to...", "Practical workshop...", "Deep-dive...", "Live Q&A..."
2. Set expectations about the webinar duration
The information about the duration of your webinar is a small, yet crucial element of your webinar landing page. Be sure to make it clearly visible. As far as recommendations on the most appropriate webinar duration, we would suggest sticking to anything under 60 minutes.
3. Show the date and time for multiple time zones
Whether you’re driving registrations from different states in the U.S., or different countries in Europe, LATAM or APAC, list out as zones as possible, so that your audience doesn’t have to do the math.
4. Don’t show the webinar agenda. Instead, tell your audience exactly what they will learn
Showing your audience a well structured webinar agenda is a great way to start your webinar, but it’s not what you’re going to put on the best webinar landing page. Instead, list out the things your audience will learn by registering for and attending your webinar.
5. Create a smart call-to-action
There’s a very powerful trick when it comes to creating a call-to-action for your webinar landing page. What you’ll need to do is encourage your audience to register for a live webinar. But be sure to let them know that if for whatever reason they can’t attend the live session, by registering for the live event, they will get the recording and the slides. That way, you’re going to maximize your webinar landing page conversion rate and collect the registrations from those who can and can’t attend the live session.
6. Establish credibility by showing the faces and short bios of the speakers
When looking through the best webinar landing page examples, you won’t find a single one without the pictures and brief profiles of the speakers. While this might seem like another small detail, it’s another simple, yet powerful trick to boost the conversion rate of your webinar landing page.
7. Bonus tip to increase the webinar attendance rate — mention a raffle for all attendees at the end of the webinar
Even if your webinar landing page has all the right content and hooks, and your topic and format are extremely engaging, you’ve got to remember that you’re going to be competing for 30, 45 or 60 minutes of someone’s time with other options that they have. Most likely, to attend your webinar every single one of the registrants needs to carve this time out of their busy schedule.
Introducing a raffle for the attendees is not a cheesy marketing tactic, it’s yet another small trick that can make a huge difference between having a truly successful online event with hundreds of attendees and an empty stadium.
What makes a great webinar besides landing page?
While we’re here to talk about the ways of creating the best webinar landing pages, it’s important to mention that a great webinar landing page optimized for conversion is not a replacement for a captivating webinar topic, catchy title, engaging format, etc.
When preparing a webinar, think of it as a funnel, where your webinar registrants are at the top and webinar attendees who asked questions and/or stayed for more than 50% of the session, are at the bottom.
Key metrics to track from a successful webinar:
- Number of registrants
- Number of attendees
- % Attendance rate
- Number of attendees who asked questions
- Number of attendees who stayed for 50% of the webinar
Are webinars still a thing?
After March of 2020, when marketing teams had to shift their budgets from trade shows to online events as the result of the coronavirus pandemic, the hegemony of webinars in the marketing mix became unanimous.
We have seen nothing but an increase in the number of webinars ever since. Organizations are investing more resources into running both live and recorded online conferences, and transforming their internal meetings, such as town hall calls, quarterly business reviews from in-person to 100% online format.
Despite the general webinar fatigue, undoubtedly webinars and other types of online events are here to stay. In fact, we predict that the trend of transitioning to 100% virtual or semi-virtual events will continue.
How to create a webinar landing page template with Marcom Robot landing page builder.
Creating a high-converting webinar landing page with Marcom Robot landing page builder takes less than 10 minutes. Simply activate the free plan — you don’t have to have a paid subscription, and no credit card is required.
Once you’re inside the builder, go to “Landings”, then click on the “Create New Landing” button. You’ll see the list of At this point, you’ll need to decide whether you would like to start building your page from the blank canvas, or use one of our powerful landing page templates carefully designed by our team. Both options are easy, but if we’d suggest you start by using the “Webcast Template”. This is a perfect webinar landing page template that has everything you need to drive thousands of registrations to your online event.
Click “Use Template” and now you can simply edit the content, date and time, swap the image, create your own form if you’re planning on collecting more than just an email address.
The mobile version will follow the changes you’re making to the desktop version. And with little to no edits, you’ll have the best landing page webinar template.
If you’d like to build your own template from scratch, it’s easy to do! Just use our drag-and-drop landing constructor. Add your image… title… webinar details… add your form — we’ve got everything you need to create an amazing landing page template for your webinar.
Use this template for your own webinar landing page, or create a new one from scratch with Marcom Robot. Activate your free plan by visiting marcomrobot.com today!