Landing Page A/B Testing
Marcom Robot Landing Page Builder provides an easy way to launch landing page A/B tests, compare results and identify the winning patterns.
Identifying the best-performing landing page patterns is crucial for optimizing you cost-per-lead, customer acquisition costs and other essential lead generation KPIs. With Marcom Robot Landing Page Builder, you’re getting everything you need to successfully perform landing page A/B tests (also known as split tests). It takes five minutes to launch a new test – simply follow those five easy steps and you should be good to go.
How to Launch Your First A/B Test?
- Give your A/B test a name
- Select the desired test duration
- Select the desired traffic split percentage
- Specify the URLs for Page A and Page B
- Come up with a unique A/B test URL
How to See Your A/B Test Performance?
All of your active and passed A/B tests are available to you at all times through the left-hand menu. From there you can also create new split tests for your landing pages.
How to Measure the Results of Your A/B Tests?
For the split tests that are either in progress or completed, you'll have real-time visibility into the key metrics:
- Number of Views - the number of times your landing page variant was viewed by both unique and returning visitors.
- Number of Unique Visitors - the number of unique people who visited your landing page. Unlike the viewers, the unique visitors are being counted only once.
- Number of Conversions - the number of times the target action of the page has been performed by the visitors. In other words, this shows how many times the viewers filled out the sign-up form.
- Conversion Rate - the number of unique visitors divided by the number of conversions multiplied by 100%.
Additionally, please take a look at this educational video below to learn more about the landing page best practices.