How to Enable Data Enrichment and Email Validation for Sendinblue with EnrichHQ by Marcom Robot
In this online integration guide, you'll learn how to enrich your data, validate business email addresses and phone numbers stored in Sendinblue with EnrichHQ by Marcom Robot.
This step-by-step integration guide explains how to Marcom Robot EnrichHQ with Sendinblue email marketing and automation solution through the API.
While we did our best to put together a comprehensive online guide that describes the integration process from start to finish, we understand that you might have additional questions or simply need help. Supporting our customers at every step of the integration journey and beyond is our commitment.
In case you need data enrichment and email validation for Sendinblue and have any business and/or technology-related questions, do not hesitate to contact your account manager at Marcom Robot. You can also use the Contact Us form on the website, and we’ll be in touch with you asap.
1. Getting started: Sendinblue credentials
To kick-start the integration, you’ll need an “API Key” for your Sendinblue instance. Here’s how to find your “API Key”:
- While in your Sendinblue instance, click on “My Company” –> “SMTP &API” –> “API Key” –> copy your API Key –> proceed to step #2
2. Using your Sendinblue credentials to connect Marcom Robot and Sendinblue
At the previous step you’ve copied your HubSpot API Key to your clipboard. Now you’ll need to apply it in MARCOM Robot to connect the two applications:
- Input your copied “API Key” into the “API User Key” field
- Click “Save”
3. Testing and verifying the connection
After you’ve applied your Sendinblue credentials, a “Verification” section will become active. Now you need to test the connection between Marcom Robot and your Sendinblue instance by clicking “Test Connection” button. Depending on the result, you will either see the “Success” or “Failure” message. If you run into a problem, please do not hesitate to contact your account manager at Marcom Robot.
- A "Test Connection" Button
- A "Connection Successful" Message
- A "Connection Failed" Message
4. Installing the integration and passing over Marcom Robot custom fields
After you’ve successfully tested the connection between Marcom Robot and your Sendinblue instance, you’ll need to deploy the integration and create EnrichHQ custom fields in your Sendinblue. In order to complete this step, all you need to do is click the “Install Marcom Robot Custom Fields” button. Depending on the result, you will see either the “Success” or “Failure” message. If you run into a problem, please do not hesitate to contact your account manager at Marcom Robot.
- An "Install Marcom Robot Custom Fields" Button
- A "Fields Created Successfully" Message
- A "Fields Creation Failed" Message
If you didn’t run into any problems and saw the “Fields Created Successfully” message after you created the Marcom Robot custom fields, you can always find the full list of fields in the settings of your Sendinblue instance.
5. Scheduling your Sendinblue enrichment process
This is the very last step of the integration. Here you’ll need to schedule your data enrichment process.
- If you set the enrichment timeframe (search criteria) to 7 days, it means that Marcom Robot will start enriching your records that have been created between today and 7 days ago.
The enrichment timeframe (search criteria) is really up to you but based on our experience we’d recommend the timeframe to be set between 7 and 21 days. After you set your enrichment timeframe, click “Save’ it MARCOM Robot will be launching its processes every 5-15 minutes.
Need to enrich your entire Sendinblue database? We're enabling this feature for our customers per their request - please contact us.