Team, User Roles and Permissions
Available on All Plans, without limitations
Landing Page Robot gives your team an easy way to collaborate on creating landing pages. It also helps ensure that the user permissions correspond to their role in the process.
Landing Page Robot facilitates collaboration by providing teams creating landing pages at scale with the role-based access control capabilities. This approach has the following benefits:
- Easy collaboration — multiple people from the same “Team” can use Landing Page Robot under a single “Organization”.
- Enhanced security — every teammate can have a specific role granting them a certain level of permissions.
- Better stability — once the permissions are set, the risk of “somebody accidentally changing or deleting something, i.e. a landing page currently in use by a campaign” is much lower.
What are the roles and permissions that Landing Page Robot provides?
[View the full list of permissions by role]
There are four default roles with different levels of permissions.
- Owner — has full administrative access to your organization. This is the only role that can manage payments, change plans, activate, or cancel subscriptions. An organization can have only one owner. See the table below for the full comparison.
- Admin — has a broad set of permissions to your organization. Compared to the owner role, the admin role is very similar, except admins don’t manage payments and billing information. and change owners. See the table below for the full comparison.
- Creator — has a moderate set of permissions. This role is perfect for teammates managing the end-to-end landing page creation process. There are certain things that creators can’t do compared to owners and admins. See the table below for the full comparison.
- Viewer — has a limited set of permissions. This role is perfect for those who review landing pages and analytics but don’t necessarily need to adjust the settings, create and/or edit landing pages and forms. See the table below for the full comparison.