Landing Page Analytics
Landing Page Robot offers advanced landing page analytics capabilities. The easy-to-understand out-of-the box reports provide the intelligence you need to improve performance of your landing pages.
With Landing Page Robot, you get full visibility into how your landing pages are performing. The landing page analytics feature delivers actionable intelligence about the key landing page performance indicators, including:
- Total Number of Views - the number of times your landing page was viewed by both unique and returning visitors. Some visitors might have viewed your landing page multiple times, and we're counting all of those views to give you the total number of views. The number of views is the best reflection of the total amount of traffic to your landing page.
- Total Number of Unique Visitors - the number of unique people who visited your landing page. Unlike the viewers, the unique visitors are being counted only once.
- Conversions - the number of times the target action has been performed on a landing page by the visitors. In other words, this shows how many times the visitors filled out the sign-up form.
- Conversion Rate - the number of unique visitors divided by the number of conversions multiplied by 100%. This gives you a percentage that indicates how well your landing page visitors are filling out the sign-up forms or performing other types of target actions.
You can click "Details" located at the top the boxes with "Views", "Visitors", "Conversions" and "Conversion Rate" to see the trend data for each parameter. The trend reports automatically slice the data by month, week and day.
In addition to the core landing page analytics reports on the number of views, unique visitors, conversions and conversion rate, Landing Page Robot offers two additional data points that can be useful for lead generation professionals when performing a landing page audit or working on landing page optimization.
- Visitors by Country - you can see where your visitors are coming from. Use this data to analyze the accuracy of your GEO-targeting efforts.
- Visitors by Device - this information comes handy when you're contemplating optimizing your landing page for mobile devices.