MARCOM Robot is a lead generation and data quality solution helping B2B marketing and sales operations teams generate more and better leads.
1) We are located at 9901Brodie Lane, Ste 160, #1014, Austin, TX, 78748. If you write to us, please address it to the care of our Data Protection Officer.
2) Our toll-free phone number for privacy inquiries is (512) 717-8939.
3) You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you reached out to us and believe you still have an unresolved privacy concern we have not addressed to your satisfaction, please contact our U.S.-based independent dispute resolution provider, free of charge, by clicking this link.
We collect information in the following ways:(1) information you provide directly to us, and (2) information collectedpassively through the use of technologies such as "cookies".
When you browse or visit our Site, contact us, or set up a user account with us, we might collect any Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us, such as through a web form, in an email or other message (including in the "envelope" of the message, such as the From: or Subject: lines), or during the account creation process. PersonalInformation collected in this way includes identifiers, such as your name, business address, email address, and similar identifiers; the MARCOM Robot products or services you've purchased or considered purchasing, and similar commercial information; and professional or employment-related information relevant to you as an agent of your business. As this information is submitted by you in freeform text fields or over the phone, we cannot control what you submit to us, but we ask that you only submit personal information relevant to the interaction or the specific questions asked. We may collect additional financial information from you if you become or intended on becoming a customer, such as credit card or other banking information, billing name, and billing address.
We use the information described in this subsection for our operational purposes, such as responding to your inquiries, routing you to the MARCOM Robot team member who can assist you, maintaining and servicing your account with us, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling your orders and transactions with us, verifying your information, processing payments, internal business functions such as accounting and forecasting, and similar purposes.
We may also collect information from you when you claim your MARCOM Robot Professional Profile (see instructions for how todo so at the top of this page). Personal Information collected in this way maybe incorporated into Attribute Data.
We use the information described in this subsection for auditing, security, debugging, internal research and development, maintaining the quality and safety of our Services, and service performance purposes. In particular, we use this information to measure web traffic and usage activity on our Site for purposes of improving and enhancing the functionality of our Site, to look for possible fraudulent activity, and to better understand the sources of traffic and transactions on our Site. Cookies also allow our servers to remember your account information for future visits and to provide personalized and streamlined information across related pages on our Site. In order to understand and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, we may also use web beacons, cookies, and other technology to identify the fact that you have visited our Site or seen one of our advertisements.
This section describes the subset of PersonalInformation we share with partners, customers, and service providers, or for legal, corporate, or compliance purposes.
We use Attribute Data in order to provide theServices to our customers and partners.
We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties if we believe in our sole discretion that it is absolutely necessary or appropriate in order to (i)respond to a subpoena, court order, or other binding legal process; (ii) comply with laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, including without limitation those designed to protect your privacy rights; (iii) prevent physical or other harm, financial loss, or infringement of your rights, MARCOM Robot's rights, or the rights of anyone else; or (iv) report suspected illegal activity or investigate and pursue violations of our binding contractual agreements.
In addition, we may disclose PersonalInformation as necessary in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or similar event for purposes consistent with that transaction.Note that, in such an event, Personal Information in our possession may be transferred to our successor or assign.
We give you a variety of options with respect to the Personal Information we collect.
Update or Edit. You may update or edit Attribute Data about you by logging into your personal cabinet on the MARCOM Robot website located at https://www.marcomrobot.com. Should you decide to delete your account and execute your right to be forgotten, you can choose this option in your personal cabinet.
Opt-Out of Cookies and Other SimilarTechnologies. Your browser or device can allow you to opt-out of data collection through cookies or similar technologies. Please note that your experience using the Site or the Services might be degraded, or certain functionalities may not work, if you opt-out to such collection.
Opt-Out of Marketing Communications. If you wish to opt out of our use of your contact information for our direct marketing purposes, you can click the "Unsubscribe" button located within the most recent marketing email you received from us or contact us at email@example.com.
Additional Opt-Out Rights. Depending on where you are located, you may have additional rights to opt-out of certain uses of Personal Information.If you have any questions about whether these additional opt-out rights apply to you, please view the section titled "Additional Notices for Certain Jurisdictions", below, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARCOM Robot is based in the United States.The Site and Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your PersonalInformation may be collected, transferred to, stored and otherwise processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Site and/or Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including theUnited States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
You may be entitled to additional privacynotices depending on where you are located. Please see the appropriatesubsection below that may apply to you.
If you would like to request that we refrain from selling your Covered Information (as defined under Nevada law), please contact us at email@example.com.
MARCOM Robot considers the security of all the information and data within our control to be a top priority, and consistent with this we implement appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, such information or data. However, no security system is impenetrable, and unanticipated system failures or the efforts of malicious actors are an unfortunate reality on the internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the information and data within our control, includingPersonal Information, is absolutely secure.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a Do Not Track signal to websites and other online services you visit. Because we do not track our visitors to provide targeted advertising, we do not alter our practices when we receive a Do Not Track signal from a visitor's browser. To find out more about Do Not Track, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
MARCOM Robot is in the business of Attribute Data, and as such we do not direct our services towards individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected PersonalInformation from individuals under the age of 18, we take steps to immediately delete that information. If you become aware that MARCOM Robot has improperly collected information from individuals under the age of 18, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions that this PrivacyPolicy could not answer, please contact your MARCOM Robot representative or email us at email@example.com.
All capitalized terms not defined in this Acceptable Use Policy(AUP) have the meanings given to them in the main body of the Agreement.ThisAUP applies to your use of the Site and Services provided by MARCOM Robot. The examples described in this AUP are not exhaustive. MARCOM Robot (“we”) may modify this AUP at any time, without prior notice. By using the Site orServices, you agree to the latest version of this AUP. If you violate this AUP or authorize, encourage, or help others to do so, MARCOM Robot may immediately, without notice or liability, suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
MARCOMRobot encourages you to report suspected violations by sending an email with the page(s) in question, and the details of the alleged infraction, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate any reported violations of this AUP and will respond where appropriate or necessary, at our sole discretion. You agree to accept, in full, any conclusions related to an investigation into your complaint, without limitation.
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Site or Services for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include, but are not limited to:
Illegal Activities. Any illegal activities, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available gambling sites or services or disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography.
Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Activities that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), or engaging in other deceptive practices.
Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses,Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
No Security Violations. You may not use the Site or Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any system without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a system.
Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a system without permission.
Falsification of Origin. ForgingTCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route, or otherwise falsifying or masking your identity or source.This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
No Network Abuse. You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a system that impairs or disrupts the system being monitored or crawled.
Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any system, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
Operation of Certain NetworkServices. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a system, such as access and storage restrictions.
You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this AUP or the AUP of that provider.
You further agree that you will not:
(a)facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted or trademarked content;
(b)except as expressly permitted by MARCOM Robot, license, sublicense, rent, or lease the Services to any Third Party;(c)advertise to or solicit users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products, or commercial interests, or who have unsubscribed from your marketing materials;
(d)use the Site or Services, or information obtained therein to stalk, threaten, or in any way harass another person or persons;(e)collect, use, disclose, or disseminate data, including Personal Information, without informed consent, for unlawful purposes, or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
(f)request, solicit or in any way obtain access to usernames, passwords, or other authentication credentials for the purpose of automating logins to the Site orServices;
(g)attempt to gain unauthorized access to MARCOM Robot’s computer systems;
(h)engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality, interferes with the performance, or impairs the functionality of the Site or Services;
(i)decompile, reverse engineer, or attempt to access any source code underlying the Site, the Services, or other MARCOM Robot technology;
(j)copy, archive, store, reproduce, display, publish, or in any way distribute or create derivative works from all or any part of the Site or Services, without express authorization;
(k)access the Site or Services in order to build a product using similar ideas, features, functions, interfaces, or graphics as those found in the Site orServices;
(l)access the Site or Services in order to monitor their availability, performance, or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes;
(m)upload any Content, software, or code designed to: cause a security breach or override, interfere with the functionality or performance of the Site orServices, or prevent others from accessing or using the Site or Services;
(n)upload any single file larger than 500MB; or
(o)create more than 5,000 landing pages, without prior authorization.
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to monitor the Site and the Services (and any use of them), and to investigate any violation of this AUP or misuse of the Site or Services. MARCOM Robot may, at our sole discretion and without liability:
(a)investigate violations of this AUP or misuse of the Site or Services; and/or
(b)remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that, in our sole determination, violates this AUP or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Site or Services.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to law enforcement officials, regulators, or any other appropriate Third Party. Our reporting may include disclosing customer information. We also may cooperate with law enforcement agencies, regulators, or any other appropriate Third Party to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this AUP.
1. Under this End User License Agreement (the "Agreement"), MARCOM Robot LLC (the "Vendor") grants to the user (the "Licensee") a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the "License") to use Data Quality, Prospecting and Lead Generation Platform (the "Software").
2. "Software" includes the executable computer programs and any related printed, electronic and online documentation and any other files that may accompany the product.
3. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
4. The Software may be loaded onto no more than one computer. A single copy may be made for backup purposes only.
5. The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
6. The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
7. Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
8. The original purchase price paid by the Licensee will constitute the entire license fee and is the full consideration for this Agreement.
9. The Software is provided by the Vendor and accepted by the Licensee "as is". Liability of the Vendor will be limited to a maximum of the original purchase price of the Software. The Vendor will not be liable for any general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the Licensee arising out of the use or failure to use the Software.
10. The Vendor makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding the fitness of the Software for a particular purpose or that the Software will be suitable or appropriate for the specific requirements of the Licensee.
11. The Vendor does not warrant that use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Licensee accepts that software in general is prone to bugs and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry.
12. The Vendor warrants and represents that it is the copyright holder of the Software. The Vendor warrants and represents that granting the license to use this Software is not in violation of any other agreement, copyright or applicable statute.
13. All terms, conditions and obligations of this Agreement will be deemed to be accepted by the Licensee ("Acceptance") on registration of the Software with the Vendor.
14. The term of this Agreement will begin on Acceptance and is perpetual.
15. This Agreement will be terminated and theLicense forfeited where the Licensee has failed to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or is in breach of this Agreement. On termination of thisAgreement for any reason, the Licensee will promptly destroy the Software or return the Software to the Vendor.
16. The Vendor will be free of liability to theLicensee where the Vendor is prevented from executing its obligations under this Agreement in whole or in part due to Force Majeure, such as earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, and war or any other unforeseen and uncontrollable event where the Vendor has taken any and all appropriate action to mitigate such an event.
17. The Parties to this Agreement submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas for the enforcement of thisAgreement or any arbitration award or decision arising from this Agreement.This Agreement will be enforced or construed according to the laws of the State of Texas.
18. This Agreement can only be modified in writing signed by both the Vendor and the Licensee.
19. This Agreement does not create or imply any relationship in agency or partnership between the Vendor and the Licensee.
20. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine gender include the feminine gender and vice versa. Words in the neuter gender include the masculine gender and the feminine gender and vice versa.
21. If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties' intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
22. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All understandings have been included in this Agreement. Representations which may have been made by any party to this Agreement may in some way be inconsistent with this final written Agreement. All such statements are declared to be of no value in this Agreement. Only the written terms of this Agreement will bind the parties.
23. This Agreement and the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement apply to and are binding upon the Vendor's successors and assigns.
24. All notices to theVendor under this Agreement are to be provided at the following address:
MARCOM Robot LLC: 9901 Brodie Lane, Ste 160, #1014, Austin, TX, 78748